We’ve pulled together a library of resources that can help you with some of the most common issues facing both employers and employees. Please peruse our resource library and download the resources that could be helpful to you on a variety of topics:
Benefits and HR Tips brought to you by The Wladis Companies, Inc.:
- Benefits Buzz – June 2017
- Benefits Buzz – May 2017
- Benefits Buzz – April 2017
- Benefits Buzz – March 2017
- Benefits Buzz – February 2017
- Benefits Buzz – January 2017
Recent Legislation/Compliance Updates
Regulations related to the administration of employee benefits are constantly evolving and new laws are passed every year. These articles will keep you informed about the most recent legislative changes.
Health Care Reform
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) made sweeping changes to the U.S. health care system. These articles contain information on aspects of the ACA that may affect employers and individuals.
A variety of federal laws govern health plans, and employers are often required to file forms and distribute information to employees to comply. With the new federal health care law that has taken effect, complying with these rules may seem more complex than ever.
The articles provided here can be distributed to your employees to help answer some of their most commonly asked questions.
The articles provided here are intended to educate employers on a variety of topics including employee retention, employer compliance/reporting requirements and general benefit trends.
- Health Care Costs and Your Employee Health Plan
- Employer Record Retention Requirements
- Comparing HSAs, HRAs and FSAs – Which Approach is Best?
- Advantages of Benchmarking Your Benefits Program
- HCR Reporting Requirements for Employers and Health Plans
- Educating Employees on Voluntary Benefits
- Sample Cafeteria Plan Permitted Election Changes
Health & Wellness
Promoting preventive care and wellness can help reduce health care costs and foster a healthier, more productive workforce. These articles will help you get started.